CUSTOM CHAIN STICH LETTERING: PICK THE TWO OR THREE LETTER ABBREVIATION OF YOUR FAVORITE CITY, STATE OR COUNTRY
AT CHECKOUT, THERE IS A MESSAGE BOX WHERE YOU LET US KNOW YOUR LETTERS (MUST BE LETTERS OF A CITY, STATE OR COUNTRY)
LIMITED EDITION: ONLY 15 HATS WILL BE CRAFTED IN THIS COLORWAY
This fabric was woven by the legendary Cone Mills White Oak plant located in Greensboro, North Carolina. The White Oak plant was the last remaining selvedge denim mill in the U.S.A. Sadly, it closed in 2017 after originally opening in 1905. You can read more about this historical mill in a great article written by Heddels.
Urban Swell is stoked to have sourced this dead stock fabric. It has a beautiful salt and pepper look with a textured feel.
* 12 oz. Weight, 100% cotton
* the finest quality leather used for strap and strap loop
* customized heavy gauge steel strap buckle
* unique serial number stamped on each adjustable strap
* hats are crafted to order with care, thought and attention to detail, so please allow for up to 14 days to ship following payment
20 OF THE 22 COMPONENTS USED TO CRAFT THIS HAT WERE MANUFACTURED IN THE USA (REMAINING 2 COMPONENTS ARE GERMAN)
Interested in learning more about chain stitching embroidery? Check out this video: